La Cocina SF Store
Classic "Down Right Fabulous" Box
Eat Local, Taste Global
The classic "Down Right Fabulous" box comes filled with delicious sweet and savory products. All products are locally made in San Francisco in small batches by the women entrepreneurs of La Cocina.Clairesquares
- Clairesquares Butter Shortbread Tin: Named as San Francisco’s Top 10 Desserts, and featured on Rachel Ray, this San Francisco licensed Green Business is delivering the perfect sweet for that special someone. Claire has been creating her treats since she was a child growing up in Ireland. Claire’s buttery shortbread squares were the 2012 SOFI Silver Finalist for Outstanding Cookie.
- Neo Cocoa 5 piece: Want to win the hearts of your office or clients? Named one of the “Top Ten Chocolatiers in North America” by Dessert Professional Magazine, and Best of the Bay in 2012, founder and owner Christine Doerr delivers the “heart” of a truffle. This melt-in-your-mouth creamy shell-less truffle received the most awards at the 2012 SF International Chocolate Salon, including Best Truffle, Most Luxurious Chocolate Experience, and Most Likely Addiction.
- Kaleidoscope Vegan or Bone Broth Kale Chips: Our Bone Broth Kale Chips combine fresh, sprouted, fermented and gently cooked ingredients for a whole spectrum of nutrition. Our chips are know for their flavors and very crunch textures, as well as their functional effects on the body. Kaleidoscope Bone Broth Kale Chips the only non-vegan, non-vegetarian chips on the market and are at the forefront of a revolution in the "Raw" food industry. All of our chips are free of common allergens - nut free, soy free and gluten free.
- Kika’s Treats caramels: Kika’s Treats were brought to us from business owner Christina Arantes’ home in Brazil. Her 100% all natural ingredients have produced award winning caramels and cookies, including “Best Caramels at San Francisco’s 2011 International Chocolate Salon and “Best Cookies” in the 2009 SF Weekly Best of San Francisco Futurismo Magazine. Her mouthwatering caramels won the 2012 Top Luxury Caramel Award for best texture.
Sabores del Sur
- Sabores del Sur Alfajores: the stuff that dreams are made of. Buttery, delicate and crumbly shortbread cookies filled with a rich layer of dulce de leche and sprinkled with powdered sugar. Chef Guisell started Sabores del Sur in San Francisco in 2002, and it has quckly become the Bay Area's favorite South American catering company. Using diverse flavors from her native land, Chef Guisell creates a unique gastronomic experience with every dish, always keeping a focus on customer satisfaction.
Products may vary due to availability. Not all products are shown.