Classic "Super Snazzy" Box
The classic "Super Snazzy" Gift Box comes filled with delicious sweet and savory products. All products are locally made in San Francisco in small batches by the women entrepreneurs of La Cocina.Clairesquares
- Clairesquares Butter Shortbread: Named as San Francisco’s Top 10 Desserts, and featured on Rachel Ray, this San Francisco licensed Green Business is delivering the perfect sweet for that special someone. Claire has been creating her treats since she was a child growing up in Ireland. Claire’s buttery shortbread squares were the 2012 SOFI Silver Finalist for Outstanding Cookie.
- Neo Cocoa 5 piece: Want to win the hearts of your office or clients? Named one of the “Top Ten Chocolatiers in North America” by Dessert Professional Magazine, and Best of the Bay in 2012, founder and owner Christine Doerr delivers the “heart” of a truffle. This melt-in-your-mouth creamy shell-less truffle received the most awards at the 2012 SF International Chocolate Salon, including Best Truffle, Most Luxurious Chocolate Experience, and Most Likely Addiction.
- Kika’s Treats caramels 3pc and 9pc: Kika’s Treats were brought to us from business owner Christina Arantes’ home in Brazil. Her 100% all natural ingredients have produced award winning caramels and cookies, including “Best Caramels at San Francisco’s 2011 International Chocolate Salon and “Best Cookies” in the 2009 SF Weekly Best of San Francisco Futurismo Magazine. Her mouthwatering caramels won the 2012 Top Luxury Caramel Award for best texture.
- Endless Summer Sweets: Produces kettle corn that is slightly sweet and slightly salty and is popped fresh daily at their Berkeley location using only fluffy butterfly popcorn kernels. Antoinette doesn't stop with kettle corn, she produces funnel cakes, corn dogs, cotton candy and caramel apples. Other flavors of popcorn include caramel, cheddar, and Chicago mix.
- Sabores del Sur Alfajores: From Chef Guisel, whether they are covered with powdered sugar or chocolate, these shortbread cookies that sandwich dulce de leche are delicious, and a favorite at the kiosk or in Walnut Creek where they're made.
- Clairesquares Buttery Shortbread with Caramel and Dark or Milk Chocolate, 3pc: Claire has been creating her treats since she was a child growing up in Ireland. Claire’s buttery shortbread squares are topped with caramel and dark chocolate.
- Rasoi, Boondi: From Chef Heena Patel stated Rasoi with an idea for "new" tastes of Indian cuisine focus on on Western India. Boondi is a typical Indian street food and is usually offered as a sweet snack, but Heena prepares her version in a savory style. This delicate chickpea flour morsel is the perfect snack.
- Kaleidoscope Vegan or Bone Broth Kale Chips: Our Bone Broth Kale Chips combine fresh, sprouted, fermented and gently cooked ingredients for a whole spectrum of nutrition. Our chips are know for their flavors and very crunch textures, as well as their functional effects on the body. Kaleidoscope Bone Broth Kale Chips the only non-vegan, non-vegetarian chips on the market and are at the forefront of a revolution in the "Raw" food industry. All of our chips are free of common allergens - nut free, soy free and gluten free.
Products may vary due to availability. Not all products are shown.