Eat Local, Taste Global
The classic "Down Right Fabulous" box comes filled with delicious sweet and savory products. All products are locally made in San Francisco in small batches by the women entrepreneurs of La Cocina.
- Clairesquares Butter Shortbread Tin: Named as San Francisco’s Top 10 Desserts, and featured on Rachel Ray, this San Francisco licensed Green Business is delivering the perfect sweet for that special someone. Claire has been creating her treats since she was a child growing up in Ireland. Claire’s buttery shortbread squares were the 2012 SOFI Silver Finalist for Outstanding Cookie.
- Neo Cocoa 5 piece or Single Flavor: Want to win the hearts of your office or clients? Named one of the “Top Ten Chocolatiers in North America” by Dessert Professional Magazine, and Best of the Bay in 2012, founder and owner Christine Doerr delivers the “heart” of a truffle. This melt-in-your-mouth creamy shell-less truffle received the most awards at the 2012 SF International Chocolate Salon, including Best Truffle, Most Luxurious Chocolate Experience, and Most Likely Addiction.
- Kikas Treats
- Kika’s Treats or Caramels: Kika’s Treats were brought to us from business owner Christina Arantes’ home in Brazil. Her 100% all natural ingredients have produced award winning caramels and cookies, including “Best Caramels at San Francisco’s 2011 International Chocolate Salon and “Best Cookies” in the 2009 SF Weekly Best of San Francisco Futurismo Magazine. Her mouthwatering caramels won the 2012 Top Luxury Caramel Award for best texture.
- Sabores del Sur
- Sabores del Sur: Alfajores, the stuff that dreams are made of. Buttery, delicate and crumbly shortbread cookies filled with a rich layer of dulce de leche and sprinkled with powdered sugar. Chef Guisell started Sabores del Sur in San Francisco in 2002, and it has quckly become the Bay Area's favorite South American catering company. Using diverse flavors from her native land, Chef Guisell creates a unique gastronomic experience with every dish, always keeping a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Endess Summer Sweets
- Endless Summer Sweets: Kettlecorn this "Kettlelicious" popcorn is sweet to the taste with a touch of salt to balance it all out. They use all non-GMO kernels and it's popped fresh daily.
Products may vary due to availability.